Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cohen's home

Yesterday Cohen's cough got a little gunkier and he had a fever of 101.3. He was very sleepy but was still up and playing most of the day. He's such a trooper! He had a low fever last night and this morning so they felt comfortable enough to send him home. They took blood to do cultures on and will find out later tonight if he has a bacteria. If so he'll have to go back in.
He's been sleeping most of the day and hasn't eaten a thing. If he doesn't eat by tomorrow afternoon I'm going to see if he can be on IV fluids at home. I don't want him to loose any weight. Also he needs to get better before his scans and surgery this month so we don't have to postpone anything.


Amanda Bishop said...

Hi there,

It is Amanda (the photographer) again. Sounds like you have had your hands full! I hope things get better. I would love to come and take your pictures...anytime you want & feel up to it!


Kenny & Michele Kingsford Family said...

I'm glad Cohen's home but I'm sorry he isn't feeling well. I hope you are able to keep him home and that he is feeling better soon.

Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers,

Amanda Bishop said...

Hi again,

Sorry I do not know any other way to contact you. I just read the comments you left on my blog. Call me or email and we can get things set up before you little man's surgery! My phone is 282-6628

Thanks again!

Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster