Thursday, April 3, 2008

May 8th

Kelsi's cath lab procedure is scheduled for May 8th. I told her last night and she just pouted and said 'I don't want them to cut my leg.' It's so cute how kids think the little things like shots or iv's are worse than the actual thing they are having done. Cohen will be up here the same time receiving radiation, chemo, or his 2nd stem cell transplant. It would be ideal if her procedure was done on Cohen's rest day (day before transplant.) Hopefully BMT will schedule Cohen's stuff around Kelsi.

1 comments:

mandy said...

I have been reading your blog, and I am astounded at your strength!! You are an amazing woman!!! I am friends with one of Gracie's aunts and saw your link on Gracie's. Your children will be in my thoughts and prayers.
My 1 year old got RSV 3 weeks ago and I thought that was bad, I can only imagine what it is like for your son.


 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster