Thursday, May 1, 2008

Everything is going good. He hasn't had a problem with the sedation and isn't fighting it either. He does wake up pretty grumpy but that's expected. He hasn't been nauseous yet but they are keeping up on his medicines. He's not happy that he is here but he has all of his favorite toys to keep him busy. Sorry for my little breakdown the other day. For some reason I've been having more and more lately.
Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers.

I'm trying to find a new blogger template that I really like. I want it to have more room. If anyone knows of a good website let me know. Thanks.

1 comments:

carolyn q said...

I am glad that so far Cohen is tolerating it so well.
Sorry I missed you last night. I didn't realize you work nights, that alone explains why things might seem extra hard right now since you are now back to work. I hope that somehow you are getting some Z's between all of this to help recharge.
You are amazing and I continue to keep your family in my prayers.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn


 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster