Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cohen's scans are clean!!!

Sorry for the delay. Cohen's MRI and CT came back clean! I love getting these results. It's such a huge relief.
Cohen's eyes are really dry from chemo and radiation. The Ophthalmologist wants us to put a very warm rag on his eyes and then prescription eye drops every night for two months to see if that helps. He also wants us to periodically put artificial tear drops in his eyes. His concern is that if we didn't do this then his eyes would soon get a really bad infection.
The Dermatologist said Cohen's moles look fine. She wants us to watch them for irregular growth, but isn't concerned.
All in all everything went really well. Thank you so so so so so so much for sending all of the great thoughts and prayers Cohen's way. We appreciate it!
His next scans are in June; around the same time.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Whew. Good luck with the eye stuff, but so glad everything else looks good!!!!!

The Hood's said...

Congratulations once again! I am so happy for the great news! Good luck with his eyes!

Ryan and Janelle said...

I have no idea how I came across your blog, but I am routing for your little family. Keep the faith! You're an inspiration to all of us.
Janelle in Utah

Kathy said...

My son Sam has Tricuspid Atresia, and I came across your blog via another family's bog. I will add both of your beautiful children to my prayer list! Congrats on the wonderfully clear scans!
Kathy Wimberly
www.lilwim.blogspot.com

Smilen Champ said...

Hi Cohen, Kelsi and Family
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Cohen is an amazing brave courageous fighter and an inspirational hero.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com


 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster